Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Celebrated arrival

I don't know how they knew I would be driving down I75 just east of Tampa about midnight last night, but they shot off fireworks as far as I could see in every direction, what a welcome!  Personally, I was just quite content to arrive at the new homestead with temps in the mid 60's at 1:45am.  This is so cool, I know the best part will be in one or two weeks when I realize that i don't have to return to the cold.  Happy new year everyone, may your hearts be warm even if your digits are frozen.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you made it safe. Since you are a little new to Florida I thought I could give you a few simple steps to beach happiness, #1 cold drink, #2 fresh shrimp, #3 hook and set, #4 eat fresh fish
    Lots of love from Austin, Jen, and Carly

    ReplyDelete